Start with the best breweries and cideries on the Mornington Peninsula and combine a tasty lunch with a touch of live music.
Mornington Peninsula SUP, Sip & Dip
The full package when it comes to discovering all the hidden gems in one of Melbourne closest and most magnificent regions!
When: Saturdays (October to April)
Where: We meet at McCrae Lighthouse (676 Point Nepean Rd, McCrae)
Start: Pick up: 9:30am, but we will contact you after you have have booked to confirm your pick up time.
End: Drop off: Approx 6:30 pm at your pick up point
- Adult (18+)
SATURDAYS ON THE BAY
Beautiful views, Stand Up Paddleboarding (SUP) in crystal clear bays, lunch at a tranquil winery, jaw dropping coastal hiking and bathing at the Peninsula Hot Springs. In other words all the best aspects you would want from the Mornington Peninsula in one incredible all-inclusive day of adventure, exploring and indulgence!
Spend the morning SUP along the stunning coastline on the Peninsula as you look back on the famous colourful bathing boxes. You may even be lucky enough to spot some dolphins! Visit a local organic winery to indulge your palate during a gourmet picnic lunch before enjoying a guided bushwalk to a breathtaking deserted bay whilst spotting Aussie wildlife. Then what better way to top off a magnificent day relaxing in some of the world’s best thermal hot springs.
What is included?
- Stand Up Paddleboard lesson and tour in the bays of the Mornington Peninsula.
- Entry & Bathing to the Peninsula Hot Springs
- Winery gourmet picnic lunch
- Guided bushwalking tour to spectacular beach
- Special WAM! Eco-pack for the day including reusable drinking bottle and coffee cup, eco-towel service, reef safe sunscreen and a sustainable gift.
- Transport for the day including pick up from either McCrae Lighthouse, your Mornington Peninsula accommodation, or Frankston Train Station
- A fun, passionate and experienced fully qualified guide
- All equipment (standup paddleboard, paddle, life jacket etc)
- All Parks entrance fees
- Drinking water & refreshments
- Aussie wildlife viewings!
What isn’t included?
- Additional drinks at the winery
- Any extra spa experiences at the hot springs
What do I need to bring?
- Hat, sunglasses, camera, comfortable quick-drying clothes suitable for the weather (including swimwear), closed shoes that can get wet (or bring sandals/flips flops/jandals/thongs), day backpack (for hike if you want to carry anything), change of clothes for the trip home. Warm clothes and rain jacket just in case
- Must be able to swim
- Must be 18 years and above
This activity tour is operated by our great mates WAM. We only partner with the BEST Tour Operators in our favourite places to ensure you have the best local adventure.