Cruise around Melbourne’s urban breweries and cider bars where Old World styles and new world inspiration collide to create a drinkers heaven.
When: Thursdays and Saturday (private tours are available other nights)
Where: We meet at Federation Square, right next to Prince Bridge
Start: 7:30pm Thursday, 3:30pm Saturday
- Adult (18+)
DRINK IN MELBOURNE HISTORY
Uncover the City’s best hidden bars, secret laneways and fascinating boozy history on Melbourne’s best history and hidden bar tour.
- Sites: We’ll explore the eastern side of Melbourne’s laneways, home to some of our most famous and interesting places.
- History: We’ll learn about Melbourne’s boozy origins, wine parties, gambling police commissioners, the origin of the bar girl, temperance movement and much more!
- Bars: We’ll make the reservations at three hidden bars, plus show you others to visit another time.
- Drinks Included: Whet your whistle with three complimentary cocktails, beers, wines or soft drinks.
- Tour Host: Our brilliant tour host will take care of every detail – from making the bookings to ordering the drinks!
CHECK AVAILABLE DATES BELOW
This tour is run by our legendary mates at Drinking History Tours. We wouldn’t recommend them if they weren’t awesome!