Uncover Melbourne’s boozy history, famous and tucked away sites and world-famous bar scene!
Scary Tales & Hidden Ales Bar Tour
What lies around the corner of Melbourne's hidden laneways?
When: Thursdays and Saturdays (private tours are available other nights)
Where: We meet at Queen Victoria Markets
Start: 7:30pm Thursday, 3:45pm Saturday
End: Flinders Lane
- Adult (18+)
YOU’RE GONNA NEED A DRINK
Join us as explore the best of the City’s hidden bars, secret laneways and scary tales.
- Sites: You’ll explore the northern and eastern side of Melbourne, home to some of our most famous and interesting places.
- History: You’ll learn about Melbourne’s most ghastly, ghoulish and scary tales. From Jack the Ripper suspects, to wartime serial killers and old graveyards
- Bars: We’ll stop at three hidden bars, plus show others to visit another time
- Drinks Included: Whet your whistle with three complimentary cocktails, beers, wines or soft drinks
- Tour Host: Our brilliant tour host will take care of every detail – from making the bookings to ordering the drinks
CHECK AVAILABLE DATES
This tour is run by our legendary mates at Drinking History Tours. We wouldn’t recommend them if they weren’t awesome!