Experience the thrill of urban Axe throwing, then go behind the scenes at 2 breweries and have a lunch at a hip craft beer pub.
CHARTERS, PRIVATE TOURS, AND SPECIAL REQUESTS
Do you want to discover and taste a range of local food and drink, learn about the people behind the produce and have a heap of laughs along the way? Or maybe you want to combine a bit of sport and friendly competition with some eating and drinking about town? No matter what it is you are looking to do, if it involves getting behind the scenes at our local food and drink hot spots, then our group tours are for you.
We can cater to groups of any size and our tours are all inclusive. Our private tours are fully customisable to meet your needs or you can choose from one of our regular tours.
Whether you have a Bucks or Hens Party, a birthday to celebrate, a corporate day out or your work Christmas Party, get in touch with us to organise an epic adventure!
Our group and private tours are fully customisable and allow you to pick and mix what’s included. You tell us what experience you’re looking for and we’ll customize an epic tour adventure! To help get your started, here’s some examples of what you can do:
- Bring out your inner Viking as you take on your mates at an Axe throwing range before exploring your way through our local Craft Breweries in Sydney or Canberra
- Taste the BEST of the Hunter Valley or Canberra wine regions with a day sampling wines, gins and chocolate
- Finish your conference event in style with a historic pub tour of The Rocks
- Meet your match on local beer and food pairing walk in Newcastle
- Go beyond your local bottleshop with a behind the scenes tour and tasting of local breweries, wineries and distilleries
Like our public tours, they’re all in and everything is included so your only worry on the day is enjoying yourself. We’ll take care of the driving, the timing and getting you into the best places around town – what could be better than that? Getting on a group tour with us means you get to call the shots and we work with you to build your prefect tour experience and day out.*
So come on, tell us what you’re after and we’ll do all we can to make it happen.
Sydney's Most Popular Group Tours
Hunter Valley's Most Popular Group Tours
The Hunter Valley Grains & Grapes Tour takes you to two award winning wineries and two craft breweries from the Hunter Valley
Tours depart from Sydney, the Hunter Valley and Newcastle.