The full package when it comes to discovering all the hidden gems in one of Melbourne closest and most magnificent regions!
Where: We meet at McCrae Lighthouse – Mornington Peninsula
Start: We meet at 10am
End: Approx 4pm at your vehicle or Mornington Peninsula accommodation
- Adult (18+) (includes bike hire)
ON YER BIKE
Discover the dramatic natural beauty of Arthurs Seat (known as Wonga to the Boon Wurrung people) on this stunning mountain biking adventure which finishes at your choice of world-class breweries or distilleries. This fully supported adventure starts by the crystal clear waters of Port Phillip Bay, soars to the summit of the peninsula with your bike on Arthurs Seat Eagle gondola and takes in the breathtaking raw nature of Arthurs Seat National Park before finishing at a wonderful labyrinth of craft distilleries and breweries for your included tastings.
It’s time to Wander the Wonder of Wonga!
What is included?
- Mountain bike hire, helmet, lock etc.
- Arthurs Seat Eagle gondola uplift journey to summit ticket with your mountain bike
- Delicious tasting paddle at your choice of one of the following craft venues:
- Breweries: Jetty Road or Two Bays
- Distilleries: Jimmy Rum Distillery or Bass & Flinders Distillery
- Cidery: Mr Little Cider
- Urban winery: Rhino Tiger Bear Wines
- Full support service in case you experience any bike issues or get lost!
- Digital map with hidden gems and bike trail route highlighted
- Drinks bottle for the day
- Pick up and drop off service to get you back to your vehicle/Mornington Peninsula accommodation after you have finished tastings/lunch (we can also pick up any craft beers or spirits you may have purchased to take home)
What isn’t included?
- Lunch or snacks
- Additional drinks
What do I need to bring?
- Day pack
- Clothes and closed shoes suitable for mountain biking
- Warm clothes and a rain jacket just in case
- Change of clothes for the trip home
- Money for lunch at the breweries and distilleries
- Must be able to ride a bike, basic mountain bike coaching provided at the start if required.
- This experience is designed to ride easy (green) mountain bike trails and bike tracks. Moderate level of fitness advised for bike riding.
- Please contact us prior to booking if you have children under 16.
This activity tour is operated by our great mates WAM. We only partner with the BEST Tour Operators in our favourite places to ensure you have the best local adventure.