Cruise around Melbourne’s urban breweries and cider bars where Old World styles and new world inspiration collide to create a drinkers heaven.
Mornington Peninsula Cider & Beer Adventure
Where: We depart from 12 Russell St one block from Flinders Street station and 2 doors up from the Duke Of Wellington.
Start: Pick up: 10 am, but we will contact you after you have have booked to confirm your pick up time.
End: Drop off: Approx 6 pm. 12 Russell St one block from Flinders Street station and 2 doors up from the Duke Of Wellington.
- Adult (18+)
SUNDAY SESSION OUTTA MELBOURNE
The Mornington Peninsula is a tourist destination for locals. Mornington has venues, makers and producers the equal of anywhere in the world, they just pretend they don’t to keep out the riff-raff! It is an amazing place to visit though and over the last 2-3 years we have seen even more amazing venues open – we love the peninsula, bravo Mornington, bravo!
Our tours start off a 3 stop tour, with some becoming 4 stops as we go. This isn’t an old-school, splash and dash, winery tour, it is civilised and a bit top-shelf so we like to take our time and get into some mischief. A round of cocktails after lunch or a trip out the back to drink out of some barrels is more important than squeezing in an extra stop 20 minutes before they close for the day!
This tour has only WAITLIST AVAILABILITY ONLINE
What is included?
- Visit 3-4 breweries plus we love a little cider, a stop at a distillery or some awesome Mornington Peninsula wine.
- Private tour options available for groups between 2 and 100+ people.
- Public tours run with groups between 8-13 guests.
- Main meal lunch (Jetty Road or St Andrews likely) plus nibbles/cheese boards throughout the day.
- Very generous tastings and complimentary drinks.
- There is always lots of cider, wine, spirits, etc. for those that don’t drink beer.
- Professional tour guide.
- We use only accredited, air-conditioned vehicles.
- We provide sunscreen and bottled water on every tour.
What isn’t included?
- Merchandise and an array of takeaway food and drink can be purchased on tour. If you are keen to top-up your home bar, bring some cash!
What do I need to bring?
- An extraordinary, devil-may-care attitude!
- Your dancing shoes and your singing voice.
- We request that all participants bring a face mask.
- We provide hand-sanitiser.
- We provide bottled water, however it’s also cool to bring your own drink bottle.
This beer tour is operated by our great mates Aussie Brewery Tours. We only partner with the BEST Tour Operators in our favourite places to ensure you have the best local beer adventure.
WHERE YOU MAY GO
In true Aussie Brewery Tours fashion, we won’t have just one of their tasting paddles, sampling half the Hix Beer range, we double up and try it all! This tasting session is bigger than Ben Hur!
Each week lunch is provided by a local pop-up kitchen serving American BBQ. Combine this with a tasting paddle of beers and a complimentary drink and Red Hill is sure to be one of your favourite stops of the day.
Mock Red Hill produce a number of quality apple and pear ciders and juices. Meet the staff, taste the range and then sit back in the lounge or cider garden for a complimentary drink.
Mornington Peninsula Brewery (MBP) brew some of our favourite beers, serving them up with pizza and live music. Grab a tasting paddle and drink and relax for an afternoon of fun times with new friends.
SOMETIMES THINGS CHANGE – Because our Melbourne brewery tours are truly behind the scenes experiences sometimes our plans need to change to accommodate brewery operations. And sometimes we just know about beer goings on around town that are worth checking out, so we may change some parts of our tours. Whilst these changes are rare, we do reserve the right to make them. If you do have a MUST-SEE beer spot, please let us know when making your booking and we’ll do all we can to make it happen.