Mornington Peninsula Cider & Beer Adventure
Sundays | 10 am
Start with the best breweries and cideries on the Mornington Peninsula and combine a tasty lunch with a touch of live music.
The last Sunday of every month. Check the calendar below for upcoming available dates in bold.
We depart from Federation Square. St Kilda, Lilydale train station and central hotel pick-ups available. Note: We can pick up in the Yarra Valley on request.
Pick up: 9-10 am depending upon where your chosen pick up is. We will contact you after you have have booked to confirm your pick up time.
Drop off: 5:30-6:30 pm. We will endeavour to, but cannot always guarantee hotel drop-offs. All of our tours instead terminate in central Melbourne at Federation Square.
SUNDAY MELBOURNE BEER TOUR
How do you create the ultimate Sunday session? We recommend you start with the best breweries and cideries on the Mornington Peninsula. Then add an incredible range of over 25 different beers and ciders to quench your thirst throughout the day. Lastly combine a tasty lunch with a touch of live music and with Aussie Brewery Tours as your designated driver you have the perfect day!
Number of guests per tour – This Mornington Peninsula beer tour accommodates a minimum of two and a maximum of 10 guests (get in touch for information on larger group sizes). Your order will be confirmed once we have filled two seats on the tour.
This beer tour is operated by our great mates Aussie Brewery Tours. We only partner with the BEST Tour Operators in our favourite places to ensure you have the best local beer adventure.
WHERE YOU WILL GO
- HIX BEER AT HICKENBOTHAM WINERY
- In true Aussie Brewery Tours fashion, we won’t have just one of their tasting paddles, sampling half the Hix Beer range, we double up and try it all! This tasting session is bigger than Ben Hur!
- RED HILL BREWERY
- Each week lunch is provided by a local pop-up kitchen serving American BBQ. Combine this with a tasting paddle of beers and a complimentary drink and Red Hill is sure to be one of your favourite stops of the day.
- MOCK RED HILL CIDER
- Mock Red Hill produce a number of quality apple and pear ciders and juices. Meet the staff, taste the range and then sit back in the lounge or cider garden for a complimentary drink.
- MORNINGTON PENINSULA BREWERY
- Mornington Peninsula Brewery (MBP) brew some of our favourite beers, serving them up with pizza and live music. Grab a tasting paddle and drink and relax for an afternoon of fun times with new friends.
SOMETIMES THINGS CHANGE – Because our Melbourne brewery tours are truly behind the scenes experiences sometimes our plans need to change to accommodate brewery operations. And sometimes we just know about beer goings on around town that are worth checking out, so we may change some parts of our tours. Whilst these changes are rare, we do reserve the right to make them. If you do have a MUST-SEE beer spot, please let us know when making your booking and we’ll do all we can to make it happen.