A full day of capital beer discovery including lunch. Sample the one-of-a-kind Australian beers and enjoy a great lunch on this ultimate Canberra brewery tour!
When: Saturday. Check the calendar on the right for upcoming available dates.
Where: 9:30am – BentSpoke Brewing Co, 38 Mort St, Braddon OR 10.30am – Trappers Bakery, 4 Sowerby St, Goulburn.
Start: 9:30am & 10:30am
End: 6:00pm back at BentSpoke Brewing Co, Braddon. Or around 5:00pm at Goulburn on the way through.
Number of guest per tour: maximum 10 people per tour (contact us for information on larger groups).
GET OUT OF TOWN TO THE SOUTHERN HIGHLANDS FOR A FULL DAY OF LOCAL FOOD, BEER AND WINE DISCOVERY
Behind the scenes tours of a brewery and a winery, a heap of fun facts about beer, a good number of beer, wine, mead and cider tastings throughout the day, an amazing lunch, transport in our air-conditioned buses, snacks and water, and an awesome tour guide.
- Departing Canberra at 9.30am, we will head up the Highway to reach Goulburn at approx 10.30am, where we will stop and stretch legs, and grab a coffee from Trappers Bakery. It is here we will meet up with guests who will join us from Goulburn and surrounds.
- After leaving Trappers, we will head to Eden Brewery where we will meet up with Deb and Jacob, owners and brewers. You will be taken on a behind the scenes journey through the brewery, along with sampling a range of their amazing hand crafted ales. We will get time to chat with the brewer and staff and perhaps even grab a squealer or growler to sample after the Tour has completed.
- With our heads full of brewing knowledge, we head down to Moss Vale to the Southern Highlands Brewing and Taphouse for an amazing meal consisting of 4 delicious bites matched with 4 equally delicious beers. This curated experience is designed to highlight the versatility of beer and how easy it is to match to food.
- Back on the bus, we will head back towards Mittagong, taking the scenic and picturesque back roads to Artemis Wines. Here we will conduct a wine tasting, along with some matched snacks provided. We will also sample some of their amazing mead and cider!
- Now it’s time to leave the Southern Highlands and head towards home. We will drop any passengers from Goulburn back at Trappers. The Canberra group will be dropped off around 6.00pm back in Braddon.
Please note, while this is our usual itinerary, the order may change slightly due to brewery operations. Start times are fixed, however drop off times can change slightly depending upon traffic and other factors. Our guides/drivers do everything they can to have you back as close to the drop off time as promised.
SOMETIMES THINGS CHANGE – Because our Sydney brewery tours are truly behind the scenes experiences sometimes our plans need to change to accommodate brewery operations. And sometimes we just know about beer goings on around town that are worth checking out, so we may change some parts of our tours. Whilst these changes are rare, we do reserve the right to make them. If you do have a MUST-SEE beer spot, please let us know when making your booking and we’ll do all we can to make it happen.