The Roos, Blues & Views tour explores the World Heritage wilderness of the Blue Mountains with jaw dropping scenery and the chance to get up close to some of our famous wildlife.
Sydney City Walking Tour
The BEST of Sydney in 3 hours
Where: We meet on the steps of Customs House (31A Alfred St, Sydney) a short walk from Circular Quay Station.
Start: 10:30am daily, 2:30pm (October to March) . If you are running late, give us a call but please, please, please be on time. Your guide will love you for it!
End: Sydney Opera House Steps, or the guide can walk you back to Customs House
- City Explorer
STEPPING OUT IN SYDNEY
Our 3 hour walking tour takes guests through the heart of Sydney. We explore the city’s rich Aboriginal, convict and colonial past alongside the modern day with our unique guiding style of combining history and entertainment.
Our expert guides will cover all the icons; the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge and The Rocks, but they’ll also take guests to places where buses simply can’t go, as they invoke a Sydney they couldn’t find on their own. Guests will also pick up some great tips on eating, drinking and experiencing Sydney from those who live it.
We pause mid walk at a local cafe for a complimentary drink and rest stop.
- Small Group tour
- Stories from the streets of the greatestcity in the world!
- Local guide delivering Sydney stories in a relaxed and engaging style
- Tips from locals who live the city
- Choice of coffee, juice, soft drink, beer or wine at complimentary rest stop
Who Is This Tour For?
- Visitors to Sydney
- New Arrivals
- History Buffs
- Lovers of Sydney or the Sydney curious
- Hotel Guests who cant check in!
- A guided walking tour of Sydney
- A complimetary drink en route (coffee/beer/wine)
- Additional drinks
- Nice things to say about Melbourne
What To Bring
- Walking Shoes (dancing shoes maybe later)
- Hat, sunscreen, wet weather gear
- A thirst for some Sydney knowledge
- A sense of humour or at least the ability to appreciate bad jokes
- Your burning questions on Sydney and Australia