Northern Exposure Brewery Tour
Weekends | 10 am
Cruise around Sydney's Northern Beaches, visit 4 local breweries and have an awesome lunch at Mona Vale.
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Check the calendar below for upcoming available dates in bold.
Surry Hills – outside the Keg & Brew Hotel, 26 Foveaux St, Surry Hills
Manly – inside 4 Pines Brew Bub, 29/43-45 E Espalanse, Manly (across the road from the Manly Ferry Wharf)
Surry Hills pick up: 10 am sharp | Manly Pickup: 11 am sharp. If you are running late, give us a call but please, please, please be on time.
Drop off: Approximately 5:30 pm at 4 Pines Brewpub in Manly and 6 pm at Keg & Brew Hotel in Surry Hills.
EXPERIENCE BEACHES AND BEERS
Our Northern Exposure kicks off with a departure from iconic Manly and heads to the new mecca of beer for the Northern Beaches, Brookvale. Also known as ‘Brewvale’ we will explore two fantastic breweries here before heading up to Mona Vale to visit one of Sydney’s furthest flung breweries, where you will enjoy delicious beers & amazing food, all while surrounded by some beautiful brewing equipment. We then hop back on the bus and head back down the Peninsula to Brookvale, where we visit a 4th brewery! The Tour wraps up with a drop off back to Manly – and please note we do offer a pickup and drop off in Surry Hills for this Tour now too!
On this Tour you can expect a great amount of amazing beers, of all different styles, strengths, colours and flavours. We talk about the brewing process & the ingredients used and take you behind the scenes to give you a real feel for the breweries on Sydney’s Northern Beaches.
The breweries we visit on the day can change – not all places are open every day and it’s all about timing and providing a good mix of places, people and beers.
Number of guests per tour – This Sydney beer tour accommodates a minimum of four and a maximum of 10 guests (get in touch for information on larger group sizes). Your order will be confirmed once we have filled four seats on the tour.
WHERE YOU WILL GO
- NOMAD BREWING CO
- Nomad in Brookvale, are like chefs, in how they use Australia’s native ingredients to influence the beers they produce. Headed by an Italian Head Brewery, and the husband and wife team behind Experience IT Beverages, you can be sure to find something interesting at Nomad, no matter the weather. Their motto – ‘Never Settle’.
- DAD & DAVE’S BREWING CO
- Established on the Northern Beaches in 2011, Dad and Dave’s is a truly family owned business. They focus on the four ingredients of beer, and using them through innovative techniques, to give the people what they want, it’s even embodied in their motto – ‘We make beer! Delicious beer!’
- MODUS OPERANDI BREWING CO
- Modus Operandi – latin for ‘Method of Operations’ embodies what Modus’ beer is all about. Beer first, no shortcuts. And that’s reflected in the quality of beer they produce. Flying live yeast in from the US, and canning everything cold, Modus is all about the ‘fresh is best’ ideology. A regular stop for us with lunch, and providing live music most weekends, Modus is a must-visit.
- 4 PINES – TRUCK BAR
- It really is a bar in a truck. The large scale production brewery and packaging line located in Brookvale, is a regular favourite for locals. 4 Pines is on a mission to become Australia’s first carbon neutral brewery. They have a love for beer, a focus on the environment, and a passion for the community.
SOMETIMES THINGS CHANGE – Because our Australia beer tours are truly behind the scenes experiences sometimes our plans need to change to accommodate brewery operations. And sometimes we just know about beer goings on around town that are worth checking out, so we may change some parts of our tours. Whilst these changes are rare, we do reserve the right to make them. If you do have a MUST-SEE beer spot, please let us know when making your booking and we’ll do all we can to make it happen.