Best of Brisbane
Everyday except Monday | 10:30 am
Visit craft breweries at some of Brisbane’s best inner-city venues, chat with the people that produce this liquid gold, and even enjoy some history with your beer education.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
Pick up: 10:30 am – The gresham CBD/10:45 am – Foundry Records (Fortitude Valley)
THE BEST BRISBANE BEER TOUR
Come with us on the best Brisbane brewery tour there is. Visit craft breweries at some of Brisbane’s best inner-city venues, get treated to a tour of at least one brewery, chat with the people that produce this liquid gold, and even enjoy some history with your beer education. The boutique beers in Brisbane have never tasted better, so come check out refreshing beers and funky neighbourhoods with us!
Number of guests per tour – This brewery tour of Brisbane accommodates a minimum of two and a maximum of 10 guests (get in touch for information on larger group sizes). Your order will be confirmed once we have filled two seats on the tour.
This tour is operated by our great mates Hop on Brewery Tours. We only partner with the BEST Tour Operators in our favourite places to ensure you have the best local beer adventure.
WHERE YOU WILL GO
- NEWSTEAD BREWING CO.
- After your pick up, we begin the day with beer tasting at Newstead Brewing Co where you’re encouraged to sample all the core range of beers on tap – plus maybe a few seasonal or one-off beers. Your guides take you through beer ingredients, including some witty, historical commentary, and enlist a brilliant Newstead team member to walk you through the brewery and explain the complete brewing process.Like what you’ve tasted? Grab a couple six-packs or purchase a growler to fill and refill with your favourite beers from Newstead Brewing Co.
- GREEN BEACON BREWING
- We head around the corner to Green Beacon Brewing Co, where their nautical theme continues through the various craft beers on offer. With seasonal releases throughout the year and a refreshing core range, Green Beacon encompasses the community spirit brought back to Australia after worldly travels.
- ARCHER BREWERY
- Archer Brewery is located in Spring Hill underneath the International Hotel. Maybe you’ve passed it, but unless you take the time to explore, it’s easy to miss this on-site brewery. The system has been around longer than most of the others in Brisbane, however the brewery is now under new ownership and focuses on fresh, all-Australian ingredients in their beers.We ensure you get to sample the lot as you enjoy a delicious pub meal – think pizzas, burgers, steak, salad – in Archer’s Bunker: a unique, underground space!
- ALL IN BREWING CO.
- We end our day with a visit to All Inn Brewing Co. They’ve not only got a core range to taste, but are constantly creating some new and exciting flavours that we may find on tap. Sometimes they haven’t even updated their printed tap list, so ask the brewer on hand or the bartenders for their suggestions.
- BACCHUS BREWING
- Alternatively, we may end our day by visiting Bacchus Brewing where you have the chance to sample a variety of beers from a wide range of ever-changing options. Bacchus is known for their creative beers: some feature local produce, others pay homage to pop culture, and a handful satisfy the sweet tooth (one of our favourites is their Snickers-inspired chocolate ale), so you’re sure to find a few that tickle your tastebuds. With a fully operational brewery that’s almost always in action, this is a great place to continue to learn about the brewing process and ask any last-minute questions you may have thought up.
SOMETIMES THINGS CHANGE – Because our Brisbane beer tours are truly behind the scenes experiences sometimes our plans need to change to accommodate brewery operations. And sometimes we just know about beer goings on around town that are worth checking out, so we may change some parts of our tours. Whilst these changes are rare, we do reserve the right to make them. If you do have a MUST-SEE beer spot, please let us know when making your booking and we’ll do all we can to make it happen.