4 Days of exploring Wellington including Beervana
4 days, 3 nights – Thursday 9th August – Sunday 12th August
Wellington, NZ and surrounds.
Thursday 9th August 2018
Sunday 12th August 2018
WELLINGTON & BEERVANA
An awesome 4-day/3-night tour exploring the best breweries, venues and beer events Wellington has to offer. Includes accommodation, 2 sessions at Beervana, New Zealand’s biggest beer festival, a full day Brewery Tour and VIP Dinner.
THU 9th – Arrive in Wellington and check in to accommodation. For those arriving early, your guide will be in town to show you around the city centre and grab a dinner somewhere.
FRI 10th – Today is Brewery Tour Day! After breakfast, we jump on a bus and head out of town for a full day exploring some of the best breweries in the Upper Hutt region, home of Panhead, Kereru and Te Aro to name a few. Includes behind the scenes tours, beer tasting and lunch. Then it’s back to Wellington to explore the cultural hub of Cuba St for dinner.
SAT 11th – Beervana Day! Today is a big day, with 2 sessions at Beervana, 11am-4pm and 6pm-11pm, where you can sample the beers from across New Zealand (and the world). Between sessions, we will head off to a chill-out venue to recharge for the evening session.
SUN 12th – After a recovery breakfast, you are free to explore Wellington. Maybe tackle some of the Breweries and bars on the Craft Beer Capital Trail (there’s 20 bars and 5 breweries in the city alone – our guide can help you find them). Or check out some of the fantastic museums and galleries, take a cruise on the harbour, or maybe a Lord of the Rings Tour.
- Accommodation (twin-share – bring a mate, including breakfast)
- Welcome dinner (including beer tasting)
- 2 x Beervana Sessions, including merchandise and $30 beer credits
- Recovery breakfast
- Full day brewery tour, including beer tasting and lunch
- An awesome host and guide to show you around Wellington (priceless really!)
- Airfares and airport transfers
- Travel insurance
- Meals and drinks not specified in inclusions
- Excess baggage allowance (we know you’ll want to bring back heaps of beer!)
- $500 deposit required to travel to secure booking, required 60 days prior to departure
- Deposit non-refundable within 60 days of departure
- Guest details and passport info required 45 days prior to departure
- Remaining balance payable 30 days prior to departure
SOMETIMES THINGS CHANGE – Because our tours are truly behind the scenes experiences sometimes our plans need to change to accommodate brewery operations. And sometimes we just know about beer goings on around town that are worth checking out, so we may change some parts of our tours. Whilst these changes are rare, we do reserve the right to make them. If you do have a MUST SEE beer spot, please let us know when making your booking and we’ll do all we can to make it happen.