3 in 3 Afternoon Brewery Tour
Everyday | 2 pm
Go behind the scenes of 3 awesome breweries and experience a tasting session by our expert local guides.
Every day! Check the calendar below for upcoming available dates in bold.
We meet at the Keg & Brew Hotel, 26 Foveaux Street, Sydney (a short walk from Central Station).
Pick up: 2 pm. If you are running late, give us a call but please, please, please be on time. Your guide will love you for it!
Drop off: Approximately 5:30 pm at the Royal Albert Hotel, Surry Hills
BEHIND THE SCENES BREWERY TOUR IN SYDNEY
On this afternoon tour you visit three awesome breweries. Go behind the scenes to learn more about these brews, their brewing process, and the pubs that serve them on this Sydney beer tour. Your expert local guide also takes you through a beer tasting session, complete with flavourful and creative brews. Which breweries we visit on the day does change as not all places are open every day, making our brewery tours truly unique and different each time. We focus on providing a good mix of places, people, and craft beers.
Number of guests per tour – This tour accommodates a minimum of two and a maximum of 10 guests (get in touch for information on larger group sizes). Your order will be confirmed once we have filled two seats on the tour.
WHERE YOU WILL GO
- BATCH BREWING CO
- Started by two Americans who met in Oz, Batch is the brewery you want to visit if you like something that’s always new! A core range of four beers, and a further rotating six taps in the brewery, Batch likes to put out a new beer every 10 days. So if you’ve been here before, then there’ll almost definitely be something new for you to try.
- ROCKS BREWING COMPANY
- Led by fifth and sixth generation convict descendants, the guys behind The Rocks Brewing Company have thrown their all into setting up one of the most advanced breweries in town. Explore the brewhouse and get up close to their brewing equipment as you sample beers straight from the tank.
- GRIFTER BREWING COMPANY
- Three guys started brewing out of Young Henrys as gypsy brewers. Since then, the boys have taken Young Henry’s first brewhouse and opened up their own brewery in Marrickville. Based in an old commercial laundry, with 12 taps and even a pool table a lot has changed in three years for The Grifter Brewing Company. Try the Fresh and Clean IPL named after the previous tenants.
- WILLIE THE BOATMAN
- Started in 2012, Willie the Boatman beers are brewed on ex-dairy equipment, repurposed for brewing the delicious amber liquid known as beer! Pat, Nick, Joel, and the gang at Willie’s do a fantastic job of creating beers with plenty of character (read: flavour)!
- WAYWARD BREWING COMPANY
- Hidden down a Camperdown laneway, Wayward Brewing Company is housed deep inside the roots of the former winery that occupied the site nearly a century ago. Originally a gypsy brewing they now have their own brewing and state-of-the-art bottling line. The 12-tap bar features a constantly changing tap list of craft-beer goodness, pouring Wayward beers that are only available at the brewery.
- STAVES BREWERY
- Staves Brewery is situated right behind Broadway shopping centre, and operates as Sydney’s smallest brewery. A beautiful outdoor terrace, and rustic interior, Staves is all about just making great beer, and giving a great experience.
- YOUNG HENRY’S
- Young Henry’s is perhaps Sydney’s most recognised large craft brewery. Just behind Newtown, Young Henry’s provides a fantastic example of what makes craft beer great! Good beers, a sense of community, and good vibes all round.
*SOMETIMES THINGS CHANGE – Because our Sydney craft brewery tours are truly behind the scenes experiences sometimes our plans need to change to accommodate brewery operations. And sometimes we just know about beer goings on around town that are worth checking out, so we may change some parts of our tours. Whilst these changes are rare, we do reserve the right to make them. If you do have a MUST-SEE beer spot, please let us know when making your booking and we’ll do all we can to make it happen.