2×2 Evening Brewery Tour
Monday - Friday | 6 pm
Go behind the scenes at 2 of Sydney’s best local breweries and score a Burger & Beer Voucher at an awesome craft beer pub.
Monday to Friday! Check the calendar below for upcoming available dates in bold.
We meet at the Keg & Brew Hotel, 26 Foveaux St, Surry Hills (a short walk from Central Station).
Pick up: 6 pm. If you are running late, give us a call but please, please, please be on time. Your guide will love you for it!
Drop off: Approximately 8:30 pm at the Royal Albert Hotel, Surry Hills
EVENING SYDNEY BREWERY TOUR
Buckle your seat belts – our 2×2 Evening local beer tour is the perfect way to get inside some of our best breweries and local beer venues, taste some awesome beers, and even score a Burger & Beer Voucher to a top Surry Hills pub!
Short stay in town? Don’t have time to do a full-day brewery tour of Sydney? Looking for some after work local beer action? Organising a corporate or team afternoon? Are you a visitor to town looking for an easy, safe way to get inside some breweries and taste the full range of craft beers being brewed? This is the Dave’s tour for you!
The 2×2 Evening Tour takes you to two great Sydney breweries, plus an awesome craft beer pub, in three hours. Includes transportation and plenty of fresh local beer and cider, plus the amazing Burger & Beer Voucher!
WHERE YOU WILL GO
- THE ROYAL ALBERT HOTEL
- Part of the local scene since 1927 and one of our favourite city pubs, The Royal Albert Hotel (or “Alby”) offers a stunning array of craft beers and ciders with true local pub hospitality. Well known for its Tap Takeovers where a craft brewer gets exclusive access to their eight taps and two hand pumps, it is the perfect place to end the day.
- BATCH BREWING CO
- Started by two Americans who met in Oz, Batch is the brewery you want to visit if you like something that’s always new! A core range of four beers, and a further rotating six taps in the brewery, Batch likes to put out a new beer every 10 days. So if you’ve been here before, then there’ll almost definitely be something new for you to try.
- ROCKS BREWING COMPANY
- Led by fifth and sixth generation convict descendants, the guys behind The Rocks Brewing Company have thrown their all into setting up one of the most advanced breweries in town. Explore the brewhouse and get up close to their brewing equipment as you sample beers straight from the tank.
- GRIFTER BREWING COMPANY
- Three guys started brewing out of Young Henrys as gypsy brewers. Since then the boys have taken Young Henry’s first brewhouse and opened up their own brewery in Marrickville. Based in an old commercial laundry, with 12 taps and even a pool table a lot has changed in three years for The Grifter Brewing Company. Try the Fresh and Clean IPL named after the previous tenants.
- WILLIE THE BOATMAN
- Started in 2012, Willie the Boatman beers are brewed on ex-dairy equipment, repurposed for brewing the delicious amber liquid known as beer! Pat, Nick, Joel and the gang at Willie’s do a fantastic job of creating beers with plenty of character (read: flavour)!
- WAYWARD BREWING COMPANY
- Hidden down a Camperdown laneway, Wayward Brewing Company is housed deep inside the roots of the former winery that occupied the site nearly a century ago. Originally a gypsy brewing they now have there own brewing and state of the art bottling line. The 12-tap bar features a constantly changing tap list of craft-beer goodness, pouring Wayward beers that are only available at the brewery.
- STAVES BREWERY
- Staves Brewery is situated right behind Broadway shopping centre, and operates as Sydney’s smallest brewery. A beautiful outdoor terrace, and rustic interior, Staves is all about just making great beer, and giving a great experience.
*SOMETIMES THINGS CHANGE – Because our Sydney pub tours are truly behind the scenes experiences sometimes our plans need to change to accommodate brewery operations. And sometimes we just know about beer goings on around town that are worth checking out, so we may change some parts of our tours. Whilst these changes are rare, we do reserve the right to make them. If you do have a MUST-SEE beer spot, please let us know when making your booking and we’ll do all we can to make it happen.