Experience the thrill of urban Axe throwing, then go behind the scenes at 2 breweries and have a lunch at a hip craft beer pub.
- Adult (18+)
Saturdays & Sundays – check the calendar for upcoming dates
We meet at the Keg & Brew Hotel, 26 Foveaux Street, Sydney (a short walk from Central Station).
Pick up: 10:00 am. If you are running late, give us a call but please, please, please be on time. Your guide will love you for it!
Drop off: Approximately 4:30 pm at the Royal Albert Hotel, Surry Hills.
ESCAPE THE CITY ON A BREWERY TOUR
Been to every brewery in Sydney? Well grab your ticket for the Shire Flyer to check out some of the finest breweries just south of Sydney!
Travelling south we take the road to The Shire (avoiding the road to Mordor) with the first stop in Caringbah, then on to Kirrawee to check out 2 more breweries and a pub lunch. What better way to remove yourself from the daily grind, than to see what The Shire has to offer.
On this tour you will visit 3 breweries and have an awesome lunch at a cool pub. Which breweries we visit on the day does change – not all places are open every day. Which 3 breweries we visit is all about timing and providing a good mix of places, people and beers.
Number of guests per tour – This tour accommodates a minimum of 8 and a maximum of 11 guests (get in touch for information on larger group sizes). Your order will be confirmed once we have filled 8 seats on this New South Wales beer tour.
WHERE YOU WILL GO
- HAIRYMAN BREWING
- Located on “the Shire’s” Woolooware Bay, Hairyman Brewery is a brewery and cellar bar, offering a variety of heavenly crafted beers within a genuine brewery experience. On the tour, we’ll hopefully chat to the brewer and owner Andy, while taking in the atmosphere and some of his 8 taps with regular and seasonal beers.
- SHARK ISLAND BREWING COMPANY
- After a tumultuous start to their brewing journey, the doors to Shark Island Brewing Company’s long-awaited Kirrawee home are finally open. We’re pretty stoked to be able to take guests into the brewery and introduce you to some of the nicest guys in local beer, the Shark Boys.
- SUNDAY ROAD BREWING
- The newest brewery kid on the block in The Shire, these guys have some cracking beers and we’re super pumped to be able to take guests to meet ’em on this tour.
- THE PRINCE
- The best craft beer in The Shire!
- THE ROYAL ALBERT HOTEL
- Part of the local scene since 1927 and one of our favourite city pubs, The Royal Albert Hotel (or “Ralbert”) offers a stunning array of craft beers and ciders with true local pub hospitality. Well known for its Tap Takeovers where a craft brewer gets exclusive access to their eight taps and two hand pumps, it is the perfect place to end the day.
SOMETIMES THINGS CHANGE – Because our beer tours are truly behind the scenes experiences sometimes our plans need to change to accommodate brewery operations. And sometimes we just know about beer goings on around town that are worth checking out, so we may change some parts of our tours. Whilst these changes are rare, we do reserve the right to make them. If you do have a MUST-SEE beer spot, please let us know when making your booking and we’ll do all we can to make it happen.