Yarra Valley Cider & Ale Trail
Everyday except Tuesday | 10 am
Join on a trip to the picturesque Yarra Valley, where a tasting extravaganza awaits. Range of venues as diverse as the products they create.
Every day except Tuesdays! Check the calendar below for upcoming available dates in bold.
We depart from Federation Square. St Kilda, Lilydale train station and central hotel pick-ups available. Note: We can pick up in the Yarra Valley on request.
Pick up: 9-10 am depending upon where your chosen pick up is. We will contact you after you have have booked to confirm your pick up time.
Drop off: 5:30-6:30 pm. We will endeavour to, but cannot always guarantee hotel drop-offs. All of our tours instead terminate in central Melbourne at Federation Square.
ESCAPE TO YARRA VALLEY FOR CRAFT BEER
Join Aussie Brewery Tours on a trip to the picturesque Yarra Valley, only an hour from Melbourne, where a tasting extravaganza awaits. Sniff, swirl, sip, and skol an incredible range of ales and lagers along with dry and sweet ciders, strawberry and blueberry wines, ports, sparkling and kombuchas in a range of venues as diverse as the products they create. This is the Yarra Valley like you have never tasted it before!
Number of guests per tour – This brewery and cidery tour accommodates a minimum of two and a maximum of 10 guests (get in touch for information on larger group sizes). Your order will be confirmed once we have filled two seats on the tour.
This tour is operated by our great mates Aussie Brewery Tours. We only partner with the BEST Tour Operators in our favourite places to ensure you have the best local beer adventure in the Yarra Valley.
WHERE YOU WILL GO
- NAPOLEONE BREWERY & CIDER HOUSE
- With over 10 different beers and ciders to drink and VIP access to their brewery and beer garden, this is a fantastic and immersive stop.
- ST RONAN’S CIDER AT BADGER CREEK BLUEBERRY WINERY
- Over eight different ciders, ports, blueberry wines, and champagnes to try before we shout you a complimentary drink of your favourite.
- BUCKLEY’S BEER
- The oldest brewery in the Yarra Valley will see us try their range of lagers and ales, as well as a cheeky kombucha or two.
- HARGREAVES HILL BREWERY
- Amazing tasting paddles and mouth-watering food await you at Hargreaves Hill, all washed down with a glass of your favourite beer or cider.
- COLDSTREAM BREWERY
- A great little brewery pub. Grab a tasting paddle, a glass of their beer or cider or even treat yourself to a wine, mixed drink or tequila shot!
- PUBLIC BREWERY
- Try one of their beers or one from their extensive range of beer, wine and cider from around Victoria as you chill out in their beer garden.
- FOUR PILLARS GIN DISTILLERY
- Immerse yourself in the world of gin with a tasting at this award winning state of the art distillery.
- RIDERS BREWING CO & KELLYBROTHERS CIDER AT KELLYBROOK WINERY
- We will stop in at their family owned and run winery to sample their fantastic ciders, beers and calvados (apple brandy).
SOMETIMES THINGS CHANGE – Because our beer tours of Melbourne are truly behind the scenes experiences sometimes our plans need to change to accommodate brewery operations. And sometimes we just know about beer goings on around town that are worth checking out, so we may change some parts of our tours. Whilst these changes are rare, we do reserve the right to make them. If you do have a MUST-SEE beer spot, please let us know when making your booking and we’ll do all we can to make it happen.