Melbourne Urban Beer Odyssey Night Tour
Friday & Saturday | 11 am
Our awesome urban beer odyssey is now available at night!
Thursday, Friday and Sundays (private tours are available Wednesday through Sunday nights)
We depart from Federation Square: Russell court (bus pick-up/day tours area corner of Russell & Flinders streets). Due to peak hour traffic hotel pick-ups are NOT available for this tour.
Pick up: 7 pm
Drop off: 11:00-11:30
MELBOURNE CRAFT BREWERY TOUR
How do you create the ultimate Sunday session? We recommend you start with the best breweries and cideries on the Mornington Peninsula. Then add an incredible range of over 25 different beers and ciders to quench your thirst throughout the day. Lastly combine a tasty lunch with a touch of live music and with Aussie Brewery Tours as your designated driver you have the perfect day!
Number of guests per tour – This tour accommodates a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 10 guests (get in touch for information on larger group sizes). Your order will be confirmed once we have filled 2 seats on the tour.
This brewery tour is operated by our great mates Aussie Brewery Tours. We only partner with the BEST Tour Operators in our favourite places to ensure you have the best local beer adventure.
WHERE YOU WILL GO
- THE CRAFTY (JAMES) SQUIRE
- Enjoy a very generous tasting paddle plus a complimentary drink from their beer and cider line-up (includes all seasonal/speciality beers) to go with your amazing lunch.
- TEMPLE BREWERY
- Temple Brewery has a wonderful range of core beers, plus dabble in one-off, single batch and collaboration beers with other brewers and even suggestions from their fans. We include a special Aussie Brewery Tours uber tasting paddle (double their regulation paddle) of their current range.
- MOON DOG BREWERY
- This is where the tour starts to get wild as we sample the amazing, weird, and wacky creations that Moondog Brewery is famous for (bloody Mary beers, champagne beers, the ice cream series, etc). The beer tasting here is beyond large!
- TWO BIRDS BREWERY
- Started by Danielle and Jayne (the two birds) this brewery has a fantastic range of sessionable beers and interesting single batch creations to try.
- FORESTERS HALL
- This beer hall and live music venue in Melbourne’s inner north is home to one of the most impressive tap lists found in Australia.
- STOMPING GROUND BREWERY
- This amazing brewery venue is by the same lads that brought you the Local Taphouse bars in St Kilda and Darlinghurst Sydney, as well the Great Australasian Beer Spectapular aka the biggest beer festival in the Southern Hemisphere. A state of the art brewhouse is coupled with an amazing venue, kitchen serving up delicious food and an ever expanding tap list.
SOMETIMES THINGS CHANGE – Because our beer tours of Melbourne are truly behind the scenes experiences sometimes our plans need to change to accommodate brewery operations. And sometimes we just know about beer goings on around town that are worth checking out, so we may change some parts of our tours. Whilst these changes are rare, we do reserve the right to make them. If you do have a MUST-SEE beer spot, please let us know when making your booking and we’ll do all we can to make it happen.