Friday & Saturday | 10:30 am
Takes you on a day exploring 4 great breweries in the Hunter Valley. Tour includes lunch and plenty of craft beer and cider.
Everyday! Check the calendar below for upcoming available dates in bold.
Newcastle: Peaberry’s Coffee Roasters – 81 Maitland Rd, Islington. Hunter Valley: The Garden Cellars – Hunter Valley Gardens, 20-21 Broke Rd, Pokolbin
10:30 am from Peaberry’s Coffee Roasters | 11:15 am from The Garden Cellars. If you are running late, give us a call but please, please be on time. Your guide will love you for it!
Drop off: Approximately 6 pm at the Garden Cellars, or Peaberry’s Coffee Roasters depending on your pickup point.
HUNTER VALLEY BREWERY TOUR
The Hop Hunter Tour takes you on a day exploring three great craft breweries in the Hunter Valley and includes transportation, lunch, and plenty of fresh craft beer and cider! Discover some of Australia’s best craft brewers with the help of your expert local guide as you sample the variety of brews and beverages created right here in the Hunter Valley.
WHERE YOU WILL GO
- HUNTER BEER CO.
- Located at Potter’s Resort, surrounded by the old brick remnants of the pottery kilns, Hunter Beer Co is the oldest operating brewery in the Hunter Valley. The brewery produces a range of world-renowned, award winning beers, and a visit here is an experience no beer lover should miss. Hunter Beer Co produces several signature beers, such as their German-Style Kolsch, and their crowd favorite; the Slaked Magpie Vanilla Porter.
- SYDNEY BREWERY HUNTER VALLEY
- Located within the Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley, the 12 + award-winning Sydney Brewery Hunter Valley is a must see. Showcasing up to seven craft beers at any one time, there is always something to satisfy the beer connoisseur and the beer curious. The brewery also has its own bottling line, meaning take away beers from Lovedale are some of the freshest in the region
- HOPE ESTATE
- Already famous for its wines and providing a spectacular venue for world-class concerts within the vineyards, in 2014 Hope Estate made a foray into the world of beer brewing. Hosting major performers such as Bruce Springsteen, the inspiration behind their beers stems from their passion to create the perfectly matched craft beer and concert experience. With up to 12 different beers on tap, Hope Brewhouse has a variety of award-winning beers to be sampled while taking in the beautiful Hunter Valley scenery.
- IRONBARK HILL BREWHOUSE
- IronBark Hill Brewhouse is located at the iconic Peter Drayton Wines. The brewery has eight rotating taps, with both beer and cider on offer.
SOMETIMES THINGS CHANGE – Because our Hunter Valley brewery tours are truly behind the scenes experiences sometimes our plans need to change to accommodate brewery operations. And sometimes we just know about beer goings on around town that are worth checking out, so we may change some parts of our tours. Whilst these changes are rare, we do reserve the right to make them. If you do have a MUST-SEE beer spot, please let us know when making your booking and we’ll do all we can to make it happen.