Thursday - Sunday
Celebrating local produce, gourmet beverages and breathtaking scenery, The Bellarine Taster truly tantalises the taste buds. This all inclusive trip is the definitive way to experience this amazing regions wineries, cider houses, distillery and breweries.
Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Pick up times: 11am – Little Creatures, 221 Swanston St, Geelong
WINE, GIN, CIDER AND DINING TOUR OF THE BELLARINE PENINSULA
The Bellarine Taster truly tantalises the taste buds. We will experience the truly outstanding Bellarine Peninsula’s food and beverage harvest trail on the Andy bus. This all inclusive trip is the definitive way to experience this amazing regions wineries, cider houses, distillery and breweries – all with a designated driver in our beautiful Andy’s Trails 12 seater bus.
Celebrating local produce, gourmet beverages and breathtaking scenery with an informative passionate guide and designated driver whose passion for craft will take this experience to a whole new level. We will visit 5 to 6 spectacular food and beverage destinations including a grazing farmers lunch style meal showcasing the regions best meats, cheeses, breads and seafood. Each stop guarantees more than ample tastings of the local produce – be it craft breweries, wineries, cider houses or award-winning gin.
Experience fresh seafood overlooking the bay in which it’s caught, freshly picked berries, virgin olive oil whilst surrounded by the olive trees, cafes surrounded by the very produce being consumed, sample wines surrounded by the vines, ciders and beers overlooking their brewing tanks all whilst soaking up the fresh ocean air and water views. This tour showcases the broad range of fresh local produce and beverages this spectacular region has on offer, so get ready to have all your senses stimulated. The Bellarine Peninsula is the fastest growing produce region in Victoria – come with us and find out why
This tour is operated by our great mates Andy’s Trails. We only partner with the BEST Tour Operators in our favourite places to ensure you have the best local beer adventure.
WHERE YOU WILL GO
- The Bellarine Distillery (The Whiskery)
- The Whiskery is a cellar door, tasting room and cafe located within the Bellarine Distillery, and is set on seven acres in the heart of the Bellarine. Visitors can experience a unique setting with established gardens and renovated rustic cellar door.
- Oakdene Vineyard
- When walking up to the cellar door at Oakdene you’d be excused for thinking you’ve fallen down the rabbit hole into Wonderland! Surrounded by eclectic art works and entering the “upside down house” you’ll be delighted by the range of wines on offer for tasting. Wander round the garden to Mr Grubbs café for an exiting menu of relaxed good food and indulge in another glass of wine
- Basil’s Farm
- Overlooking Swan Bay Basil’s Farm is a delightful mix of vineyard and farm. Housing llamas (Basil and Manuel), babydoll sheep, indian runner ducks and chickens, all used as natural and sustainable approaches to improving the health of the vines in addition to providing fresh free range eggs to the café! Sample the unique wines created by biodynamic and organic methods whilst enjoying the ambiance of being surrounded by the vines, orchards and kitchen garden.
- Flying Brick Cider Company
- Flying Brick Cider Company is the Bellarine’s first and finest cider company- come see why this is one of the fastest growing boutique ciders in Australia with a cider tasting paddle. Still thirsty for a little more wine? Yes Said The Seal Winery is also located onsite, specialising limited release cool maritime climate wines. Enjoy an amazing local produce share style feast with your cider paddle
- Scotchman’s Hill Vineyard
- Established in 1982, Scotchmans Hill is located in the heart of the Bellarine Peninsula. A producer of premium cool maritime climate wines, Scotchmans Hill has been a leading local winery for over thirty years and is rated among James Halliday’s Top 100 Australian Wineries.
- White Rabbit Brewing
- Designed to ignite your imagination and explore your curiosity White Rabbit Brewery is an experience in and of itself. The Barrel Hall is just the place to do this surrounded by the open fermenters and barrels filled with their range of craft beers. Leave all your preconceived ideas at the door as you explore their range of ales made with the perfect blend of tried and true techniques with new age thinking!
- Little Creatures Brewing
- Little Creatures After their huge success in Fremantle, Little Creatures decided it was time for the east coast to experience all they had to offer. With the most efficient brewery in the Southern Hemisphere they’ve opened one of the most exciting and welcoming brewery bars you’ll find. Having built inside shipping containers and quirky landscaping and interior design, half the fun is getting to the bar! Whether you’re going on their brewery tour or enjoying Andy’s shout you’ll be putting this down as a place to visit again.
SOMETIMES THINGS CHANGE – Because our Victorian Surf Coast beer tours are truly behind the scenes experiences sometimes our plans need to change to accommodate brewery operations. And sometimes we just know about beer goings on around town that are worth checking out, so we may change some parts of our tours. Whilst these changes are rare, we do reserve the right to make them. If you do have a MUST-SEE beer spot, please let us know when making your booking and we’ll do all we can to make it happen.