Thursday - Sunday
Taste the finest craft beers from the finest breweries the Surf Coast has to offer! Experience an all inclusive full day tour of local craft beer and craft breweries led by a craft beer expert through Geelong, Great Ocean Road and the Surf Coast.
Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Pick up times: 11am – Little Creatures, 221 Swanston St, Geelong
CRAFT BREWERY TOUR OF THE VICTORIAN SURF COAST
Taste the finest craft beers from the finest breweries the Surf Coast has to offer! Andy has carefully selected 5 of the best breweries with some of the most interesting choices of beers you’ll find anywhere. We will try 5 to 7 crafty ales at each brewery which showcase the best each venue has to offer and enjoy a locally produced award winning beer matched meal at the half way point. With a short drive between each brewery where you will be bought up to speed on the regions’s exploding craft beer scene.
Experience an all inclusive full day tour of local craft beer and craft breweries led by a craft beer expert through Geelong, Great Ocean Road and the Surf Coast.
This tour is operated by our great mates Andy’s Trails. We only partner with the BEST Tour Operators in our favourite places to ensure you have the best local beer adventure.
WHERE YOU WILL GO
- Mount Dundee Estate
- Mount Dundee Estate is the home to “A Day on the Green” concerts and festivals so naturally the Mt Duneed Brewing Company produced their own craft beers to celebrate. In conjunction with ciders from the Pettavel Road Brewing Company a sampling paddle is a fantastic way to get the day started!
- Blackmans Brewing Company
- Blackmans Brewing Co. is located on the seaside surfer’s haven Torquay and their philosophy is simple- we love good beer. A locally owned brewery they’ve created a perfect venue for enjoying good beer, good food and enjoying a relaxing day at the pub. With beers called Ernie, Reginald, Arthur and Mervyn it’s time to meet some of the team!
- Airey’s Pub
- When a brewery names one of their beers “Cranky Mrs” you know you’re going to have a good time. Having wrestled the pub away from developers and mainstream beers this pub embodies the local surfing spirit. With the help of a tasting paddle and a wide range of craft beers you’ll find something for every palate.
- White Rabbit Brewery
- Designed to ignite your imagination and explore your curiosity White Rabbit Brewery is an experience in and of itself. The Barrel Hall is just the place to do this surrounded by the open fermenters and barrels filled with their range of craft beers. Leave all your preconceived ideas at the door as you explore their range of ales made with the perfect blend of tried and true techniques with new age thinking!
- Little Creatures Brewing
- After their huge success in Fremantle, Little Creatures decided it was time for the east coast to experience all they had to offer. With the most efficient brewery in the Southern Hemisphere they’ve opened one of the most exciting and welcoming brewery bars you’ll find. Having built inside shipping containers and quirky landscaping and interior design, half the fun is getting to the bar! Whether you’re going on their brewery tour or enjoying Andy’s shout you’ll be putting this down as a place to visit again.
SOMETIMES THINGS CHANGE – Because our Victorian Surf Coast beer tours are truly behind the scenes experiences sometimes our plans need to change to accommodate brewery operations. And sometimes we just know about beer goings on around town that are worth checking out, so we may change some parts of our tours. Whilst these changes are rare, we do reserve the right to make them. If you do have a MUST-SEE beer spot, please let us know when making your booking and we’ll do all we can to make it happen.