Friday-Saturday | 10:30 am & 10:45 am
Spend your day south of the Brisbane River, tasting some of the newest and freshest beers to hit the Brisbane brewing scene!
Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Pick up times: 10:30am – The Gresham (CBD) / 10:45am – Foundry Records (Fortitude Valley)
TO EXPLORE SOUTH OF THE BRISBANE RIVER!
We visit some outstanding craft breweries and check out a favourite bar or two as well. Grab your passport and join us as we head to the deep south! You’ll be surprised with how much excellent beer the river city is producing!
Number of guests per tour – This tour accommodates a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 10 guests (get in touch for information on larger group sizes). Your order will be confirmed once we have filled 2 seats on the tour.
This tour is operated by our great mates Hop on Brewery Tours. We only partner with the BEST Tour Operators in our favourite places to ensure you have the best local beer adventure.
WHERE YOU WILL GO
- ARCHIVE BEER BAR
- Brisbane’s original craft beer bar. We consider it our mission to bring you the very best in both domestic and imported craft beers (and ciders) all year round. We have 22 constantly rotating draught beers on tap and over 400+ different bottled beers (domestic and imported) in our bar fridges, with plenty more available in our Next Door Cellars bottleshop.
The Archive experience only starts with great beer. There is something happening everyday, pool comps, trivia and Brisbane’s best musicians play most nights.
- BRISBANE BREWING CO.
- Brisbane Brewing Co. is a boutique craft beer brewery and bar. Tucked away down a laneway off of West End’s legendary Boundary Street, it is an institution to the local vibe.
Our range of award winning craft beers are brewed on site. These fresh drops are complemented by our innovative food menu, that’s designed to be shared, grazed or indulged as a main meal.
Our venue combines an airy beer garden and stylish interior with our open-plan brewery. Lace and laid back, Brisbane Brewing Co. is the perfect place for mid-week catch ups, Friday and Saturday nights out or a good old Sunday session.
- CATCHMENT BREWING CO.
- Settle in at the bar or relax in the outdoor garden, where we can see how magic is made. Catchment Brewing Co. produces lean, simple, fresh flavours in their namesake beers, and also offer a wide variety of Australian taps and bottles for enjoying.Across the road is the renowned Archive Bar, recognized as one of the places in Brisbane to taste a variety of local and national craft beer.
- SLIPSTREAM BREWING COMPANY
- Settle in at the bar or relax in the outdoor garden, where we can see how magic is made. Catchment Brewing Co. produces lean, simple, fresh flavours in their namesake beers, and also offer a wide variety of Australian taps and bottles for enjoying.
Across the road is the renowned Archive Bar, recognized as one of the places in Brisbane to taste a variety of local and national craft beer.
- BALLISTIC BEER CO.
- Our final stop of the day is Ballistic Beer Co. where bar manager Ev and/or head brewer Lachy will show you around their brewery set up and treat you to four of their finest! Their beers are top notch, so we will save room in the esky for any takeaways you grab. There’s a food truck here in case you’re feeling peckish (food not included at this stop) so feel free to grab something to munch on.
SOMETIMES THINGS CHANGE – Because our Brisbane beer tours are truly behind the scenes experiences sometimes our plans need to change to accommodate brewery operations. And sometimes we just know about beer goings on around town that are worth checking out, so we may change some parts of our tours. Whilst these changes are rare, we do reserve the right to make them. If you do have a MUST-SEE beer spot, please let us know when making your booking and we’ll do all we can to make it happen.