Share a drink in 4 of Sydney’s oldest pubs and tread in the footsteps of the convicts, larrikin gangs, & locals of the past.
CELEBRATE HOPS AT THIS HIGH COUNTRY BEER FESTIVAL
Come with us and let the team at Dave’s make your weekend a true beer lover’s adventure.
Now in its 4th year, the annual High Country Hops Festival is an absolute cracker of a celebration of Victoria’s High Country Brewers and the 2019 Hop Harvest and Dave is super excited to be heading down to Beechworth for the weekend to help with all the “celebrating” and you can too with our High Country 2019 Short Beer Break!
It’s a family-friendly festival celebrating all things Hops, but also features local food producers, musicians, performers, children’s activities and more. Bringing together brewers of the High Country Brewery trail who will be offering their beers away from their home, come sample their freshest and best beers as they share strong links with each other and with their local hop growers to bring to you the best of High Country Beer.
Never wanting to miss out on some beer festival fun, for the 1st time we’re heading to the High Country on our Beer Bus Express and would love you to come be part of the weekend. Come along and join in with:
- Your Seat on the Beer Bus from either Sydney or Canberra. You sit back, relax, enjoy the scenery and the beer banter onboard as your professional driver takes care of you
- Get involved in our legendary Beer Quizzes. They’re not just for passing the time on the journey, with prizes up for grabs the stakes are high for you to win yourself some merch and beer
- Two nights accommodation in a private room (shared bathroom) in a historic building turned Bed & Breakfast. (upgrades available for ensuite rooms and group room bookings upon request)
- Friday night Brewers Dinner with brewers and staff from the High Country Brewery Trail and a Dave
- Continental breakfast both mornings
- VIP brewery tour and tasting at Bridge Road Brewery
- A visit to a working hop farm
- Brewery visit, tour and tasting on way to and from Beechworth
- Hop Harvest festival VIP Pass & an awesome Dave as your beer host for the weekend
- More than a few drink tastings, dinner, brushing shoulders with Beer guru’s all night
- A few surprises along the way
This is going to be a massively fun trip to one of the world’s most beautiful regions to explore and celebrate beer. Come with us and let the team at Dave’s make your weekend a true beer lover’s adventure. The Victorian High Country is a food and drink lover’s paradise, so don’t be worried if your friend or partner would love to join you but isn’t that into beer. There is a heap of things to see, do, and taste over the weekend of the festival, so we would love to have them along too!
And if you’re more into driving, or maybe coming from somewhere else, but would like to join our gang of Beer Explorers for the weekend, no stress. Our self-drive package includes all the beer adventures for the weekend, without the bus journey and stops along the way.
SOMETIMES THINGS CHANGE – Because our tours are truly behind the scenes experiences sometimes our plans need to change to accommodate brewery operations. And sometimes we just know about beer goings on around town that are worth checking out, so we may change some parts of our tours. Whilst these changes are rare, we do reserve the right to make them. If you do have a MUST SEE beer spot, please let us know when making your booking and we’ll do all we can to make it happen.