Craft Beer Cruise of New Zealand
November - December 2018
An extravagant beer cruise around New Zealand!
November – December 2018
We’re cruising around New Zealand
Sunday 18th November 2018
Sunday 2nd December 2018
The Solstice is impressive, with all the modern features and contemporary design you expect in a state of the art 5-Star cruise liner. The cabins are generously sized. There are many dining choices with high quality food in the main dining room and the specialty restaurants. There are plenty of bars and musical entertainment on board. The night life is abuzz with a huge variety of Broadway style shows every evening. You will love the ship.
- Private on-board Master Classes with Dave Phillips
- Sightseeing tours of Auckland, Bay of Islands, Dunedin, Rotorua, Napier, Picton, Wellington, Christchurch and Dunedin
- Hallertau Brewery in Riverhead – a short drive from the surf beaches
- McLeod’s Brewery in Waipu – award-winning, small-batch brewery
- Croucher brewery for a tour of their facilities and a taste of their iconic beers
- Hamilton’s Classics museum
- Good George Brewing
- Zeetlandt Brewery, inspired by the many classic beer styles found throughout Europe
- Moa Brewery which shows a wine makers take on brewing
- Fork & Brewer
- Arvo valley and the Garage Project – Twenty beers are always available including Garagista, one of New Zealand’s best pale ales
- Three Boys Brewery
- Emerson’s Brewery
- Spectacular scenery of Milford Sound and Dusky sound
- Luxury Cruising on Celebrity Solstice
SOMETIMES THINGS CHANGE – Because our tours are truly behind the scenes experiences sometimes our plans need to change to accommodate brewery operations. And sometimes we just know about beer goings on around town that are worth checking out, so we may change some parts of our tours. Whilst these changes are rare, we do reserve the right to make them. If you do have a MUST SEE beer spot, please let us know when making your booking and we’ll do all we can to make it happen.